Where to go on a first date?
So here’s all these guys and girls hooking up at a Fast Match event. What happens next? – first date right?
But where to go?… Or not to go!
Well according to our research,
the guys have got it totally wrong. Most guys are putting themselves, and a possible future relationship, at risk by making the wrong first date choices.
Here what you don’t do and why not:-
- dinner (too long and too much conversation)
- movie (too long and no conversation)
- long country drive (if it’s not happening, it’s a very long drive back in silence)
- beach (too early to show off the bods yet unless you’re both sexy as)
- hang out with all your mates
Don’t do anything that goes for too long or might make the other person uncomfortable.
Here’s where you should go:-
(Max 1 to 2 hours duration)
Ferris Wheel ride - great choice!
- comedy store
- coffee / drink
- TV studio recording session
- ice cream and walk
- horse riding
- bike ride
- indoor rock climbing
- wine tasting
- dog beach if you both have dogs
- art gallery
- cooking class… Or just cook together
- pretend to be tourists and take a camera
Bottom line it has to be FUN, INTERESTING, and DIFFERENT and by keeping it to less than 2 hours, you leave more till next time and will have them hanging out to see you again.
For both sexes here’s a list of DONTs during the date…
- don’t talk about past partners
- don’t facebook
- don’t talk on mobiles
- don’t touch
- don’t talk about sex
- don’t hog the conversation
- don’t comment on how attractive someone else looks
Sounds boring I know but sadly if you do any of these, you’ll blow it!
Share your first date stories with us here
CEO and Founder
- Posted by Gil from Fast Match